what's the difference between the kure multi-task repair treatment and flash instant shine mask?
We launched a new product recently (oh haayyyy kure multi-task repair treatment) that you may have noticed looks similar to another one of our products; flash instant shine mask. These products may come in similar packaging and have a similar consistency, but they do VERY different things for your strands.
If you’re wondering which one is right for you (and hey, you might just need both), we’ve got your back, friends.
the kure multi-task repair treatment
Get your most improved hair with this treatment. This fast-acting rinse-out treatment doubles as a leave-in to strengthen your strands and repair damage in a mere 60 seconds. Packed with bond cure technology, vegan proteins, and plant butters, you’ll see 2.4x stronger* hair with 74% more repair* and 58% less breakage*. What's bond cure technology? Read more about it here.
*Compared to control after three uses, clinically tested
How to use:
- Fine hair types: after using the kure bond repair shampoo and conditioner, apply multi-task repair treatment from roots to ends. Leave on for at least 1 minute and rinse.
- Coarse hair types: after using the kure bond repair shampoo, apply multi-task repair treatment from roots to ends. Leave on for at least 1 minute and rinse. Follow with the kure bond repair conditioner.
- Pro Tip: For stronger results, can be used as a leave in treatment.
flash instant shine mask
From dull to dazzling! Flash instant shine mask instantly seals the cuticle while softening and hydrating the hair for a silky, smooth finish. Containing an amino acid complex, hydrolyzed flaxseed, and red wine extract; this fast-acting mask will smooth the cuticle for maximum shine and softness.
The biggest difference between flash instant shine mask and multi-task is THIS: Flash instant shine mask delivers brilliant moisture, shine, and softness. It’s best for dull hair but it does not have long term benefits. Think of this as the equivalent to a topcoat after painting your nails; a cosmetic fix that will last until the next time you paint your nails.
How to use:
- Fine/oily hair: use in place of conditioner, squeeze water from hair. Apply product in sections from mid-lengths to ends until fully saturated. Wait at least one minute, then rinse. For best results, use 1-2 times a week.
- Thick/dry hair: in addition to conditioner, squeeze water from hair. Apply product in mid-lengths to ends until fully saturated. Wait at least one minute, then rinse. For best results, use once a week.