ride that summer hair wave all year round: NEW high tide jumbo deep waver
We don’t know about you, but as summer starts to slowly wind down—even if New York weather says otherwise—we find ourselves doing everything we can to keep it in our (probably sweaty) clutches for as long as possible. If we could, we’d make the beach days last all year round—wishful thinking, we know. Inevitably the season will change, but one thing we can make last all year round is summer style (specifically hair). Who said beach waves are a summer-only style? We invite you to ride the summer hair wave all year round with our new high tide jumbo deep waver. Keep reading to learn more about our newest hot tool!
high tide jumbo deep waver
What it is: Our NEW high tide jumbo deep waver has 1.25” barrels that help achieve an effortless, beachy 'do for loose, crease-free, and natural-looking waves. Negative-ion technology seals hair cuticles for smoother, frizz-free hair.
- Far-infrared technology locks in moisture
- Negative-ion technology seals hair cuticles for a smooth, frizz-free finish
- 3 tourmaline ceramic barrels 1.25"
- Adjustable temperature from 120° f- 390° F
- Dual voltage 110 - 240 v
- 50-60 hz
- 360° swivel cord
Who it's for: All hair types
what is the difference between our hair wavers?
The high tide deep waver’s 0.7” barrels give you a tighter, defined look while the NEW high tide jumbo deep waver’s 1.25” barrels are ideal for longer hair types and those wanting looser, natural-looking waves.
Both deliver a creaseless, beach-born style to all hair types, while the far-infrared technology locks in moisture and negative ions seal hair cuticles for a smooth, frizz-free finish.
amika-approved summer hair routine
- Apply blockade heat defense serum or the shield anti-humidity spray to dry or damp hair to protect against heat up to 450° F and prep hair for heat styling.
- Use the high tide jumbo deep waver on 2–4-inch sections. Hold tool horizontally, clamp hair, and hold for about 5 seconds. Move tool down that section of hair, repeating the process until complete, and voilà! loose, crease-free, and natural-looking waves galore.
- Finish off the look with un.done volume and matte texture spray to add perfectly-imperfect texture.
Leave a Comment