A-train: 5 steps to a bright blonde blowout
Welcome to A-train tutorials, an educational monthly series (inspired by a true hub for all New Yorkers…the subway) where we’ll share different hair tutorials using our products. They’ll be published right here on the strand and on our Instagram, so keep your eyes peeled! Without further ado, stand clear of the closing doors please…
Natalie’s first stop: bust your brass! Wash your way to a brighter blonde, gray, or silver mane, followed by a bouncy blowout. Get on board and follow her steps below.
5 steps to a bright blonde blowout
- Kick off this routine by washing and conditioning strands with bust your brass cool blonde repair shampoo and conditioner. Rinse thoroughly.
- Next, apply the bust your brass cool blonde repair mask (a favorite of Natalie’s!) from mid-lengths to ends, then rinse.
- Once you’re out of the shower, it’s time to style! Protect your hair against heat damage with glass action universal elixir. Distribute a few drops throughout clean, damp hair and you’re ready to go.
- Section hair, then use the hair blow dryer brush 2.0 for a bouncy, salon-quality blowout.
- Finish off this look with un.done volume and matte texture spray for perfectly-imperfect texture.