how to vote early this year
Over 200 million Americans can vote early in November’s General Election this year. For some states, early voting has already opened and will open for New York residents from October 24th - November 1st.
To find more info about your specific state and the early voting laws that are applicable, click here.
In addition, we wanted to make sure you're prepared to vote early if you choose to do so. Here’s an easy checklist to make sure you’re successful in having your voice heard, no matter what method you use to vote. Also, make sure to bookmark this link so you can always come back to it!
early voting checklist
- Confirm you are registered to vote
- Check your state’s early voting window
- Know where you can vote in your district
- Check poll times
mistakes to avoid if you’re sending in an absentee ballot
- Improperly filling out your ballot (ex: using the wrong color ink)
- Forgetting to sign your envelope
- Using a different signature than your state has on file
- Not including required documentation
- Sending your ballot back too late
Leave a Comment