drench your hair with NEW hydro rush intense moisture collection
Extra, extra! amika has a new collection and it’s all about hydration (just in time for summer, if you ask us). We know that hair hydration is a top concern for our bffs, so we wanted to create a collection made especially for those with dry, textured, or coarse hair types. Our new silicone-free collection currently has four products – a shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner, and overnight treatment (which launched in May of this year). We’re so excited to share this collection with all our friends, and we hope you love it as much as we do.
Without further ado, we give you hydro rush intense moisture collection!
- hydro rush intense moisture shampoo + conditioner
- hydro rush intense moisture leave-in conditioner
- dream routine overnight hydration treatment
- key ingredients
- dive into your hydrating hair routine
hydro rush intense moisture shampoo + conditioner
What it does: This ultra-hydrating, silicone-free pair gently cleanses and conditions while boosting moisture for 72 hours*, reducing breakage by 50%**, and resulting in 3x more hydration*.
Who it’s for: Ideal for dry, textured, or coarse hair types 2a-4c.
hydro rush intense moisture leave-in conditioner
What it does: This silicone-free leave-in conditioner boosts moisture for 72 hours* and results in 3x more hydration* while detangling strands and reducing frizz. You can even use it on dry hair to tame pesky flyaways!
Who it’s for: Ideal for all hair types experiencing dryness.
dream routine overnight hydration treatment
What it does: It’s the overnight hydration mask you know and love. This silicone-free treatment results in hair that is 3x more hydrated by morning* with benefits that last up to 4 washes*. There’s no need to rinse it out in the morning, and it also doesn’t stain your pillow so you can rest easy.
Who it’s for: Ideal for all hair types!
*Products tested separately, except shampoo + conditioner tested together as a system.
**Pertains to shampoo + conditioner only when tested together as a system.
- Squalane*** - Proven to help protect from dehydration and restore lipid barriers, squalane helps to prevent moisture loss while restoring hair's suppleness.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Typically a naturally found substance in skin, hyaluronic acid helps plump up dry hair by attracting in moisture from the air around you.
- Polyglutamic Acid - Known to promote moisture retention.
- Bio-Fermented Coconut Water - Contains various electrolytes, monolaurin, lauric acid, and plant hormones to add natural hydration to hair.
- Blue/Green Algae - provides essential fatty acids, amino acids, as well as vitamin a and beta-carotene.
- Sea Buckthorn - One of the most potent natural ingredients on the planet, it is one of the few known plant sources of the fatty-acid omega 7. The superfruit is loaded with 15 times more vitamin c than an orange and 3 times more vitamin a than a carrot, making it the ultimate holy grail ingredient for healthier hair and scalp. even better, our sea buckthorn is sustainably sourced from Tibet!
***Squalane is only in hydro rush shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner.
dive into your hydrating hair routine
- Lather your hair with the hydro rush intense moisture shampoo for a hydrating cleanse.
- Follow up with the hydro rush intense moisture conditioner , massaging it in from mid-lengths to ends. Let it sit for a bit before rinsing.
- After towel drying strands, spray hydro rush intense moisture leave-in conditioner throughout hair for long lasting hydration. (P.S. later on in the day, spray on dry hair to control flyways and reduce frizz!).
- To finish off this hydrating routine, apply dream routine overnight hydration treatment from mid-lengths to ends right before bedtime.
If you don’t have dry, highly textured, or coarse hair types but your hair still experiences dryness, feel free to use hydro rush intense moisture leave-in conditioner and dream routine overnight hydration treatment on their own! Both are great for all hair types and can be used daily/nightly.
Let us know what you think of our new hydro rush intense moisture collection in the comments!